GroundForge - Diagrams of bobbin lace patterns
Make variations on predefined patterns
Select a pattern from a catalogue page:
- the 'diagram' links in the image captions of Tesselace index, Whiting index and flanders return here.
- Most patterns of the MAE-gf pages (paris, bias, spiders, snow, triangular, lotus and more) also link back to this page, but some use thread diagrams as pair diagrams and link to a variant of this page.
- Choose stitches with the bold symbols in the prototype diagram.
- Choose contrasting threads with the square starts in the thread diagram.
- Start the animation of the pair diagram to make the holes as round as in the thread diagram.